Pawan started professional life as an accountant and remained so for 22 years. Her true passion, however, was always in the realm of physical fitness and she subsequently re-trained in fitness and nutrition, before partnering with Josh Salzmann at Faith in Fitness.
Her philosophy is that getting into great shape is not about adhering to a gimmicky diet, or working out until you’re physically and mentally exhausted; it’s about dedicating yourself to a healthy lifestyle change that will ensure you see great results now and in the years to come.
This lifestyle change needs to be underpinned by a positive mindset. One of Pawan’s guiding principles in life is ‘believe and achieve’. This encompasses an exercise routine customised to a client’s needs and goals, and a nutritional plan which emphasizes smart, fun and healthy choices over strict (and counterproductive) avoidance.
With Pawan’s support and guidance, eating and exercising right will become a way of life rather than a painful chore—as instinctive and painless as brushing your teeth or taking a shower.
Through collaboration with A Resilient Mind, Pawan (alongside Josh) is able to bring the following services to corporate organisations and their employees:
Personal Workout Plan
A personalised fitness plan designed to achieve goals effectively and safely, including:
- Initial assessment over telephone/Skype
- Detailed personal plan via personal video
- Periodical progress assessments via email/Skype
- On the ground one-to-one training where desired
For organisations who want to actively support the fitness and wellbeing of their staff. This can help ensure:
- Increased productivity
- Reduced days off sick
- Reduced stress related issues
- A happier, more positive workplace!
- Added value staff benefit
This is achieved through the following:
- Initial assessment of an organisation and its ethos.
- Provision of a custom online wellbeing portal, providing video instruction and advice on all facets of health, fitness and wellbeing. Content tailored to an organisation’s specific requirements.
- Seminars for employees providing motivation, demonstration and Q&A sessions etc..
- Provision of personal support to employees via Skype, email or scheduled online chat.